1. Leave the bandage on your tattoo for 3 hours, or overnight, whichever occurs first.
2. Remove the bandage from your tattoo and wash your tattoo thoroughly with warm water and an antibacterial unscented soap. Continue washing your tattoo 3 times a day until healed.
3. Wash your tattoo and wrap it with plastic wrap for 3 nights. when you wake up, there will be plasma, blood, and ink under the wrap. this is normal. just remove the bandage in the morning and wash your tattoo again.
4. After 3 nights, you can start using a tattoo ointment or unscented lotion. do so in small amounts, throughout the day, after washing.
Restrictions for 3 weeks:
1. NO swimming, baths, or submerging your tattoo under water.
2. NO direct sunlight. (Once healed, apply SPF 50 to your tattoo when exposed.)
Note: Your tattoo will start to flake, peel, and/or scab after a few days, this is normal. Do not pick, peel, or scratch your tattoo during this process. Apply lotion as needed.